Look Around My Blog:

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Bondage Bitch

I had a lovely extended session with a slave from Switzerland. Our time together was not rushed, and spanned over two sessions during his stay, giving U/us time to explore many fetishes together. For O/our first session, My friend from Berlin, Mistress Katrina joined U/us and We turned the humble bitch into a mummified slut, incorporating lots of sensory play. Ms Katrina enjoyed zapping his nipples with My violet wand while I increased the electric volts to his tender balls with My tens unit. Since he had mentioned interest in very restrictive bondage, We wrapped him from head to toe in Saran wrap, and then strapped him down tightly to My bondage table where We continued to torment and tease his exposed parts, until he was "a ball of pleasure mixed with pain." For O/our second session I decided to again put My slave into tight bondage, but this time chose rope as My medium and hogtied the bitch into a very compromising pretzel-like position, leaving his virgin ass and genitals exposed for My amusement. I also entertained Myself by first dressing the slut into silky women's clothes and high heel boots. I gave the sissy slut a strict paddling while smothering him with My leather covered ass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice memory isn't ?
Once again ? one more time !
your pony slave

Goddess Deanna Storm said...

It was so much fun having you visit with Lexi and I during your last trip to the US. When shall you return, My swiss pony?