Look Around My Blog:

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Fetish Factory 15

We kinksters were out in force this Memorial Day weekend in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Piled into the Sheraton/Hilton hotels were hundreds of beautiful latex wearing Dommes with floggers in hand, their subs on leash. Some of the enthusiasts were adorned in costumes of their own design, uniquely hand made and really eccentric, such as the lovely Alena pictured on My right. I went out in some of My favorites, this piece here by Demask, coupled with a feather vest which I picked up at Fetish Factory the day before on a shopping outing.
The Saturday night venue was fabulous, hosting three levels of dance floors, many private tables and a VIP area where I was nestled with some friends from Boston, which overlooked the stage giving us a great view of the performances. There was enough privacy in our second level table area to enjoy some really good power exchange with the adorable french speaking submissive at the end of my leash. I florentined her backside with two red deerskin floggers from Details, while her leather clad Master enjoyed the soft sounds of delight that escaped her soft lips, which were pressed sweetly against his chest as I warmed her up for their private scene that followed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I regret that I wasn't with all of you for that superb event.
May be an other time.
Switzerland is only a bit far away !