Look Around My Blog:

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Party at Pumps


Last night was the final dinner party from a long week of birthday festivities. I felt very loved and attended to this past Wednesday at Pumps which is hosted weekly by the lovely Mistress Delilah. Always a fun place to go out for a drink mid-week and see friends, on occasion this venue also hosts some kinky fun. Miss Vivian Darkbloom and Boselixir put together a sensational line-up of bare bottoms for me to lay across my knee and spank with my various paddles. Friends and slaves traveled from afar to make this birthday a special one. Afterall you only turn 29 once, right. ;-)

This picture, courtesy of Roperider, was one of many taken throughout the evening by the talented local photographer, who I fully intend to work with again on future collaborations. Whenever I turned around, there he was ready to capture the action. In case this year takes a toll on my memory at least I know I can count on Roperider to preserve the best moments forever!

I got many wonderful cards and gifts from attending guests. Some of my favorites were the Madonna book, a BDSM songs mix CD, a pair of "Editor" pants, seamed Marlenes by Wolfords, signature Paddles, a framed picture of (none other than) Moi, and a Weber grill. Oh yeah, did I mention that my grill came with two zero gravity chairs? Of course I had to have a BBQ with them over the weekend. Saturday night dinner at the Capital Grille was marvelous. I couldn't eat that well every week and still fit into my latex, but it sure was a treat for the senses.

Thanks to all who helped make my birthday special.

No comments: