Look Around My Blog:

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fetish Modeling

I am sure many of you have noticed the burst of activity lately involving many new pictures and videos. What can I say, I am on a roll and taking good care of myself. I have made it a routine to film video twice a week and shoot pictures once per week. This is something I plan to keep up so all of my fans can continue to enjoy regular updates in my gallery of pictures and watch new video clips each week.

I have been working with a very talented photographer who seems to capture my best side. I would consider occasionally working with others based on assignment. To view my portfolio, check out my model mayhem account.

I am seeking a professional photo editor to help me organize and present the thousands of pictures I have in my stock into a beautiful gallery which will be visible on my upcoming member site. All interests applicants should email me with subject header: Photo Editor Position.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photographer is doing a great job, but then I have no idea how you could ever take a bad picture. You are stunningly beautiful. Having just watched some of your videos on Clubdom I'd say you are more than just a pretty face though. You're also a very talented Domme.

Anonymous said...

Goddess Deanna:

I'm happy to provide you with some comments and suggestions for your clips. For one. I absolutely LOVE smoking and Human ashtray clips. From someone who has been into this fetish for many, many years I can truly say that you are one of the best at these scenarios. You are very verbal, which is great. I also love the fact that you treat your human ashtrays as if this type of activity is not only the norm for a powerful Mistress, but also an expectation of any good slave. I also love clips that alternate between hard whippings and human ashtray servitude. Keep up the great work!

...Your smoking fan Ron.

Goddess Deanna Storm said...

Thanks for the positive feedback and suggestions Ron, I will keep that in mind in future smoking clips. Certainly smoking and whipping are two high on my list as well...

Anonymous said...

Is there any videos of you having sex?