Look Around My Blog:

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Formula for Video

While I've only just started making Fetish Videos about 6 months ago, I've had the great fortune of working with some very talented ladies from Club Dom and Mean Girls Club. I've picked up a few industry secrets from my experiences with Lady Cheyenne and Goddess Lexi Sindel, and as I continue to work with the talented videographer known to Boston as Mike Boss, I am consistently improving my video content and rendering skills.

It seems there is a unique formula for success on Clips4Sale. I wish that I could have more feedback from those slaves who purchase and watch my videos. As a member of ClubDom, I can read the comments slaves post about the scenes I film with Lady Cheyenne, but for my own clips I have no way of hearing what you liked or didn't like about what I upload. The occasional slave has written to me via email with feedback, or requests for certain scene ideas.

Although I cannot promise that your idea will be included, I would like to open up this forum as a place to leave your comments about videos that you watch, and a place to suggest new scene ideas. I welcome you to post your positive feedback, and ideas here, and prefer any negative feedback to be mailed privately, knowing that a spanking will likely follow. ;-)

3 comments:

Goddess Deanna Storm said...

This picture was taken from my new clip: Ignored Ashboy: www.clips4sale.com/32980

Anonymous said...

I've loved the videos you've been posting - just wish I had the opportunity to be in some! The only aspect I would add are for the ones that include bondage, if the actual restraining of the slave could be shown, it would be outstanding.

Anonymous said...

This is Fabiano freiends w Jaclyn. She tells me I know you! When have you spanked me?