Look Around My Blog:

Monday, August 30, 2010

Goals of a Goddess

Although I have been exploring some aspects of BDSM throughout my lifetime, I only ventured down the path of Professional Domination a few years ago. My style has changed substantially, as my interests were first broadened, and then narrowed. I accept that there are various stages in this process of discovering my true Domina within.

Many note my drive for perfection, which is distinguised primarily by my lust for self improvement.

To understand how I got to this point, one must examine the nature by which I challenge myself; continually nurturing growth for the pursuit of accuracy. When I recognize amusement or arousal in myself or those I care for, that is when I aim to explore further. Having the opportunity to play with some seasoned subs has given me the key to unlock much of what may otherwise have remained a mere curiosity.

My dungeon is stocked with a vast array of tools and devices, restraints and stimulator's, all acquired with the intent of mastering my trade. Many of my toys were decided upon to create specific scenes with some of my preferred pets. I maintain a strong appreciation for the equipment that has been added to my collection, for those who have made some contribution, and in turn for those who have additionally enhanced my repertoire.

Without a submissive, after all, there can be no Dominant.

I routinely open myself to learning from other Dom/mes as I muse in each ones unique approach to D/s. Finding a balance within myself took time, and creating a balance of kink within the rest of my life requires constant devotion. Essentially, I aspire to manifest an increased level of self recognition and to achieve growth towards that center where my full potential will unfold.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Deanna, i was reading Your profile and i too used to play those childhood games...what kinky kids eh? ;)
In response to Your post, i too feel the same way and find it challenging to balance life as a slave with my highly stressed work life and sometimes struggle with the dichotomy of the pressures of being a business owner and desires to be a personal and private slave.
Anyways i think You are fantastic. Would You be interested in getting to know a true authentic male sub from Ireland?x
joe

Anonymous said...

Goddess Deanna This is another one of your finest post, This is why you are so successful and I know you will excel at every thing you do in life. You are the Best!!!!! chastity bob