Look Around My Blog:

Monday, August 16, 2010

Cancellations Must END.


Due to the fact that an overwhelming number of potention clients have lacked the proper respect for my time, I will no longer be taking any new clients without a deposit. I will also deny session requests from anyone who has a history of cancelling in the last minute. I am tired of being treated with such disregard. Now you must plan me carefully into your schedule. Blow me off just once, and you will never see the inside of my dungeon again. This goes for video slaves too. I am not giving out free sessions and I will not hunt you down to be in a video clip. If you don't arrive when you commit to, then you will be replaced. Plain and simple. You wonder why Boston has little talent to entertain the likes of you fools? Try being more loyal, and reliable. Othewrwise you chase perfectly good Dominas away by making it challenging to support the cost of a dungeon. I will give you another chance to show that you want me to stick around. So heres your chance Boston. Don't disappoint me, or you will end up back at being disappointed that there are no skilled Dominas in your area to have a private session with. Really, its up to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Mistress, I'm not worthy.