Look Around My Blog:

Monday, August 16, 2010

True Compatibility

A lot of people ask me if there are any types of sessions that I do NOT do. My answer is, of course, just because a client can afford a session, that does not mean W/we are compatible. I do domination sessions for many reasons, one, because I'm damn good it, two, because I have a passion for BDSM and I actually like this stuff, and three, well because I like being independent and working for myself.

Although I don't exactly break it down to a science on my list of interests, there are certain fetishes I specialize in and tend to be more fond of, those being Bondage, Electric Play, Smothering, Foot/Boot Service, Corporal Discipline, OTK spanking Flogging and Whipping to be more exact, CBT and Chastity, Breath Play, Smoke Fetish and Leather/Latex Fetish. I also enjoy very tactile forms of play such as nipple torture, face slapping, spitting, trampling, and ballbust/beatdown.

If your interest list does not contain at least ONE of the above favorites, it is likely that I may choose to session with another slave whom I deem to be more compatible. Don't take personal offense to this... I simply want to be present in the moment so I can be certain that I am fully enjoying myself.

No comments: