Look Around My Blog:

Monday, August 16, 2010

Web Design

I am currently working on a new website which will allow you little puppies to see more of me, as requested. It will contain my recent video clips and regular updated pictures. I am also considering including occasional live shows to broadcast to my fans. If you have any additional suggestions of what else you may want to have included on this new member site, please email me privately or contact me via Twitter at: twitter.com/goddessdeanna

I still have an opening for a web design barter position. All qualified candidates should send a sample of their recent work, along with a design idea for my website. I will be selecting one within the next few weeks, so get to work design bitches! I want this site to reflect the precision, passion, and perseverance I have poured into my efforts here in BDSM in Boston for the past three years.

Do you have what I'm looking for, slave?

No comments: