Look Around My Blog:

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Slaves Corner: A story of Ball Stretching



The First time I met, Goddess Deanna she told me that I had inadequate balls and that they needed to be stretched. I guess I am like a lot of guys out there where my balls don’t hang very low and hang tightly under that cock. So, Goddess Deanna has been working with me to stretch my balls. There is something erotic about the feeling of having my balls stretched. It’s intense and it adds to the control factor as, Goddess Deanna continues to train me. I keep my cock and balls shaven which allows the skin to stretch even more and when I am at work I wear rubber ball stretchers to keep the process going. When I am at home I wear the rubber ball stretchers as I sleep and at work some times I put two rubber ball stretchers on, one on top of each other. I can feel the skin start to burn just a bit during the day as the skin is stretching. I have been doing this for a couple months now and already I have noticed a difference with my balls and the skin seems to be looser.

During session time with, Goddess Deanna she has been continuing to break me down and build me back up as I learn how to serve her and better myself as a slave. Since, Goddess Deanna has been working on stretching my balls lately she has decided it would be good to start weight training with my balls. So far we have been using ball and chains, master locks as well as single weights. I believe at the moment I have used all the weights Goddess has at the moment all hung from balls at the same time. As she hangs the weights one at a time from my balls, I have to say it feels amazing. I can feel the skin around my balls starting to stretch as Goddess adds on more weight. I would like to get to the point where my balls can hold even more weight and make my balls hang even further down. Just remember all you subs out there to breathe, concentrate and build a trust with your mistress. It does feel pretty darn good having weights hung from my balls.

I love the feeling and power of a dominate woman. The feeling of, Goddess Deanna reaching down and grabbing me by the balls as she starts to squeeze as she looks me in the eye and asks, ”now slave, who do these balls belong to?” is mind blowing. When Goddess doesn’t feel she has gotten my full attention, she reaches up and starts twisting my nipples, steps back and starts kicking me in the balls. I feel her control and it starts to get my precum flowing. The harder she kicks the more intense it gets and the more she is in control.

As a slave in training, I have thought about what it would be like to give, Goddess Deanna complete control right down to my release. I recently bought a metal chastity device and am waiting for my next session to be under and key. But in the mean time just the thought of my cock being in a metal cage with out being able to touch it gets me excited. At work I have thought about it often and one day I was thinking about what it would be like to have my cock put in a metal chastity device and my precum started to flow. It ran right out of my peephole, right down my inner thigh and stopped just above my knee. I could feel the wetness in my pants as my cock was rock hard. Just knowing that my release would be up to, Goddess Deanna and that I would be giving her complete control was intense. Giving, Goddess Deanna total control is a rush, intense and orgasmic.

2 comments:

Goddess Deanna Storm said...

As I have continued being trained under, Goddess Deanna I have learned more and more how to be respectful to a woman. She often will break things up in our sessions, which I like which in return has taught me to be more submissive as a man. As Goddess Deanna continues to break me down and build me up, she also continues to remind me that I need to continue to submit to a woman. To remember my place at all times.

I have been learning more and more about my submissive side lately and it has continued to make me a more balanced man. Knowing that if I for what ever reason get out of line or disobey in some way, there will be a consequence keeps me on my toes. Goddess Deanna has been giving me assignments from time to time. I find that it has been helping me become more submissive as well as obedient. But it also tends to tighten the leash just a smidge to let me know who the boss is.

Well, all in all getting my ass caned, being whipped till I am welted up and even having weights hung from my balls as Goddess Deanna laughs away makes me realize that I am giving her joy. Being naked and vulnerable to her abuse so I can not block her attacks makes me feel her power over me and helps me to realize how I need to submit to women more and more. If I try to block her kicks to my balls, if I try to move around to much as she is caning me or whipping me Goddess Deanna once again lets me know who is in charge.

Goddess Deanna Storm said...

The above comment was sent in by stretch-m'balls steve to follow up to his slave corner time.