Look Around My Blog:

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Voyeurs

So many folks were in awe of how I chose to spend my Valentines Day. I awoke to my lovely wife, Lexi. Truly a Goddess like myself. Her beautiful corn silk hair resting upon a pillow that had been fluffed just so the night before by our rubber baby puppy2. Looking down I could see him too, snuggled up with his rubber bone at the foot of our bed, baby ballgag hanging from his drool stained chin. Such a happy family we are. A few hours together, and then off once more to our busy lives in 3 different cities.

~ "Princess, wouldn't it be divine if we found a slave who could tend to our dream house, with a black picket fence and a dungeon in the basement;" Princess asks as she raises her head sleepily, swats puppy away from her feet and snatches his little blanket from him. "Bad puppy!" in the same breath. "you will get NO attention from your mommies today!" Once again, puppy has eaten our shoes in his sleep. Such is the life of our cuckolded rubber baby puppy. Nothing but constant abuse, from not just one, but two cruel owners.

Get back in your place right now! I am taking away your rubber puppy suit, and you are going to the mall to replace my Louboutins immediately! The heels had better be red, and you had better be back before I'm thru with my breakfast or the shade of my heels will pale in comparison to the RED I will turn your disobedient ass with my hairbrush! - I shout something along these lines as puppy scurries into his boy clothes and hurries to the door, hanging his head in shame as he covers his supercilious tail with his hands which are now both clasped tightly behind him as he had been trained. "WHAT are you waiting for?!!!" - his eyes bulge in fear, and I hear the door close behind him before I could blink.

"Well, princess," I say to Lexi, "thats twice now, how ever are we going to train this dreaded puppy not to ruin our things? He didnt even learn after the brainwashing light therapy sessions we enforced upon him yesterday." She nods and takes out her iPad, quickly drafting an ad to replace the inadequate slave. "Lesbian Power Couple Seeks Rubber-Baby-Puppy" - Don't worry, Princess, he is disposable. I'm sure we can find a new one in no time. - she smirks as she hits send, launching the ad worldwide. ~

1 comment:

Wally said...

What a great story.. Would love to learn and be trainned to be your rubber puppy. A dream come true.