Look Around My Blog:

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bound In Boston

This past weekend I ventured off to a rope bondage convention. Two full days of workshops, presenters from around the country teaching lots of new knots and harnesses to learn; adding to my repertoire.

I'm currently rather interested in incorporating rope bondage into scenes so if you make an appointment to see me for a session and check the box Mistresses Choice, then you will likely wind up in full or partial suspension completely at the mercy of me and my careful knotted ropes.

Once immobilized, the rest is up to me... Will I choose to exploit those tender little balls so vulnerable and exposed? Will I make an example out of you and stripe your behind with my cane... Or maybe tease and tantalize your chastised male equipment just for my own sadistic pleasure. Whatever I choose to do to you, you won't have much choice in the matter, dangling completely helpless and in my clutches.

*(limits always respected.)

1 comment:

Q said...

After three years of assuming the dominant role in my marriage, I have only recently begun to practice rope bondage on my husband. I have always used cuffs, leather restraints and under the bed bondage devices to secure him for my pleasures. Now I have found to my great satisfaction, the pleasure of seeing the marks left behind on his handsome frame from the ropes that have held him captive! I really wish I could have attended that convention with you! Those workshops sound like just the thing I need. Perhaps one day, (I'll have him install some hooks into the garage ceiling!) I'll be able to suspend him in the fashion you mentioned! Oh the many hours of fun we could have!