Look Around My Blog:

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fall into Place


This month things are really starting to come together. Many of you have realized that securing a regular time in my calendar - or at least semi-regular, is the best way to ensure that you will be one of the lucky slaves who makes it through my doors. Those of you that have not, may be noticing that its getting harder and harder to get a hold of me. I am in the process of training an assistant to help with the many facets of communication, which can be a lot to manage. I appreciate your patience during this time and welcome any of your feedback regarding how I could improve upon in the areas of scheduling and communications.

Although at one time I could accommodate same day appointments or even 24hr notice, over these past few months my schedule has begun to fill up 1-2 weeks in advance. That is largely due to my preference for longer sessions averaging 2-3hrs each. I've also had a serge of requests for extended sessions, overnights, and visits from abroad. Know that I am trying my very best to juggle my schedule.

As one would expect of anyone juggling in 8 inch heels... there were a few minor setbacks that impacted my ability to meet every request. For those of you who were concerned, my ankle is on its way to a full recovery. And thanks to Dr John, I've managed to work my regular chiropractic visits back into my schedule to make sure I don't get laid up again with back pain. *(Anyone questioning how I have back issues at my age clearly has never seen the shoes I wear. Apply here for a session to worship my entire collection or take me shopping for my latest pair.)

No comments: