Look Around My Blog:

Monday, November 22, 2010

The Lion Tamer









































I hope you were all able to catch your favorite Mistress perform this past weekend at the Variant Ball. Tara Emory and I showcased our kinky sadistic talents in a "Lion Taming" theme performance to the delight of all those in attendance. My custom designed catsuit was made by Latex Nemesis, it featured three tone, forty ply rubber with built in stockings with back-seams and was transparent in all the right places. This unique one of a kind design truly helped illuminate my dominance on stage as I tamed the caged wild lioness into her place! Our show was a whip-cracking, ass smacking display of our blended styles, setting the mood for a night of slippery fetish fun.

The ballot also included a fabulously devious performance by Jean Bardot, The Rubber One, who is also a fellow ClubDom mistress dishing out brutal punishments to misbehaved slaves worldwide. Her latex nun show proved to be a naughty addition to the stage, causing spontaneous eruptions in the crowd.

Be sure to stay tuned for more pictures and video of the performance, which will be featured again at Club Jaded in a few months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I mist it ! I really feel I should be there.
your pony