Look Around My Blog:

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Two Kickass Dommes you will NEVER fuck. Ha.

If you've been pondering lately how it is that my recent picture updates have been full of sexy revealing totally awesome and shiny new latex outfits, the answer lies in the fact that I am now happily acquainted with the beautiful and talented Nemie, owner designer and creator of Latex Nemesis Fashions. Holy shit, is this girl AWESOME. Not only is she Dominant and bitchy, two qualities I completely relate to, but she is mega talented and super reliable. She understands latex like she was born in it. And she is able to create unique designs just from a description of what is desired. So, little piggies, if there is something special you have already fantasized about me wearing for a session or even a picture, you may now go directly to her site and make custom latex orders, for Moi, your favorite sexy Latex Mistress. (go on... I'm waiting!)


For those of you who also enjoy the feel of tight rubber against your own skin, in addition to seeing and worshiping it against mine, get ready to be REALLY excited. (in fact, you may want to get out that chastity device and lock yourself in NOW) Nemesis has recently started making me a custom vac bed, so you will soon have the option of getting into some really intense complete latex sensory deprivation. I will wear my sexy catsuit (pictured here) during our session to add to the full rubber experience. Wow, are you boys lucky or what?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I am very lucky and happy with that news !
it's just coming in time because i have been unable to put the order to maxcita on.
in fact you don't need it any more now that you know the lady of Nemesis latex.
your pony