Look Around My Blog:

Saturday, February 6, 2010

CORNERTIME: Choke on This!


So it was time to punish My slave. Not for anything extraordinary - just his usual mistakes. Foolish blunders in front of My Dominant female friends. Forgetting to kneel and kiss My boots when he entered the room. And, least not forget his worst sin of all this week - forgetting to handwash his manties (mans panties: in fact an old pair of Mine that he now wears to keep Me in his thoughts always) instead wearing his usual boxer briefs under his clothes on a trip to meet at My Dungeon. So I ordered him to strip before Me, and started telling him of his faults, and the eminant punishment which was to come. I teased him coyly with My latex gloved fingers until I had him in a state of complete arousal... then proceeded to fasten him securely into My antique barber's chair for a little electric interrogation. How dare he disobey Me like that! Only a complete fool would attempt such mockery. To think for a second that his oversights would go unnoticed. So he sat there trembling, drool spilling out of his pantie-gagged mouth, making him look even more ridiculous. I scorned him first for his lack of respect - he knows the proper way to greet and address his Mistress. After all, had I not taught him to do it properly?!! So why were W/we here - back at square one? Why had he been so preoccupied with dropping his own belongings to the floor that he made this careless oversight. I am a Goddess and I should be treated as such with an immediate symbol of his submission as soon as he enters My private space and he finds himself lucky enough to be in My presence. The electric humbler proved to be an excellent way to remind him of his proper positioning - on his knees. "Zappp!": he couldn't help but fall to the floor, legs bent, screaming through his tightly gagged mouth for Me to let up on the electricity just long enough that he may catch his breath. Then "Zappp" again. Silly fool. Stay on your knees for all I care. That should teach you where your place is bitch boy! I unfastened the gag in his mouth, so he could spit out the saliva drenched panties. I inspected them to make sure they were now properly clean, and then ordered him to step into them. I turned him around and made him bend over the chair this time, to properly discipline him with My leather strap, while he stood with the panties around his ankles. I beat some sense into him... then had him draw My bath. Finally, some relaxation after My slave started acting appropriately. I hope his sore bottom reminds him of his duties and he heads My words next time. (if he knows whats good for him!)

No comments: