Look Around My Blog:

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

CORNERTIME - Pain Slut Caning


This was a valuable lesson to be learned by My slave. he was told that his behavior needed modification, and I wanted the lesson to sink in. So I applied the magic marker to his flesh, and wrote these words: P-A-I-N across inside of left arm and S-L-U-T across inside of his right arm. Then I picked up My cane. I made him kneel before Me with his arms out to the side, palms to the sky, to be judged before those above. I told him to spell the words slowly, giving Me just one letter at a time. With each letter, he received a stroke of My cane down on the palm of his hand, alternating left then right. Each letter also represented another word, which I said loudly, as I struck down on him. Each word a quality that he should break himself of:

P- Presumptuous!
A- Arrogant!
I- Insolent!
N- Nasty!

S- Scornful!
L- Lethargic!
U- Useless!
T- Troublesome!

I then had him rise to his feet, which were bound in leather restraints and chained together, and instructed him to bend over the steel pole and brace himself for the second half of his punishment. I repeated these words as I caned his bare ass repeatedly, making sure that each stroke of My cane also coincided with My reciting a single word from his punishment rhyme. I wanted to be certain these words would sink in. I wanted to break him of these habits, even before the attributes became apparent in his behavior. A good preventative beating, I call it. To be clear that these faults would not be tolerated from him in My presence, under My guidance. That he shall associate these words and traits with My stern discipline, and any time he notices himself leaning towards one of these behaviors, the sting of My cane would enter his conscious memory and pull him upright out of his mistaken path before wronging others with his carelessness.

Very effective lesson... Try it.

No comments: