Look Around My Blog:

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Trials & Tribulations

Since early October I have been working closely with My submissive, who I refer to as webtool. As a person I find him quite stimulating, as a slave I find him to be loyal, and always willing to stretch himself thinner to accommodate Me. The countless of hours he has spent fine-tuning My website to offer you the most up-to-the-minute accuracy of My whereabouts has been truly a sign of his unwavering devotion for Me. Though I reward him occasionally, usually he is the unlucky receiver of punishment at the end of one of My newsest toys, so he takes a fair amount of misdirected wraps and otherwise unplanned hits to his backside while I'm still breaking in new whips, learning their falls, and how far I should stand from My target - and so on and so forth. he is a fine sport about this. I fear how well he will hold up as the rest of a batch of Victor Tella's start to arrive, one by one, after being handcrafted to bite and sting the skin. Snake Whip has arrived - up next: Galley Whip, Viper Quirt, and 4ft Bull Whip. I have decided to start a little blog (here it is!) which tells of his punishments and records his healing and any changes in his demeanor as an after effect of this training. I shall call this task: CORNERTIME. Check back weekly to read of and witness pictures of the manipulation and torture of My webtool.

No comments: