Look Around My Blog:

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Deanna Doll

Big News! While I was in Las Vegas this past month for the AVN Convention and The Ultimate Afterparty hosted by NYC Fetish Tribe, I had the opportunity of meeting with Lovable Dolls, the owner of a San Diego based company that produces life sized silicone versions of your favorite human boy or girl. When I was first introduced to the couple by Scott Kimball, he said these dolls are ALMOST as perfect as you. I noticed that all of the lovable dolls had a nice, ready to please, expression on their faces - and right away I knew what they were missing: A Bitchey Dominatrix Doll. So we're ironing out the wrinkles and taking measurements... I will fly out to LA in a few weeks to be casted and then - Ta-Da! You will be able to order your own life-sized version of Me, to take in the bath, dress up in leather, or hover over you while you kiss My silicone feet! I've puit in a request for a sound box to play a few recorded lines: "Kiss My Ass, bitch boy!... Who said you could touch Me there? ...Get over My knee... you've been a Bad Boy! ... FOCUS, you moron. Must I do everything Myself. For the last time... Lick My boots, loser!"

I plan to launch a separate website for The Doll, so there will be updates on Her whereabouts and Deanna Doll sightings I'm sure. She could end up being a little Diva Jet Setter like Myself. Stay tuned, boys...

1 comment:

Ms Devi's boi said...

How cool is THAT??? Too bad they can't run electricity through the private parts to prevent sluts from touching You there!

Congratulations Ma'am!!! This is truly a well deserved Honor for One such as You!!!