Look Around My Blog:

Thursday, February 4, 2010

~~Scratching Post~~


Purrrrrrr.... I have been feeling rather cat-like lately. And so I have been turning My slaves into human scratching posts! After all, their flesh is Mine to decide what to do with, isnt it! It seems this is rarely requested as a fetish, maybe because scratching teters as a Vanilla interest? Yet, each time I run My carefully manicured nails across some unsuspecting victims' back they seem to coo with delight. The boy can feel the sharpness of My deep red nails, even through the thick latex gloves that adorn My delicate hands. Without warning, he starts to let out little grunts and sighs, as if his fear that I may draw blood is boiling to the surface and the tiny little hairs that run along his skin become as alert as the throbbing meat he hopes is next! Of course, why be predictable. I'd much rather surprise the blindfolded fool with a quick flick from My riding crop then let his mind try to top from the bottom. After all, he has no idea that once he submits to Me and enters My House of Chains, he has let go of his sense of privacy and his thoughts also become reachable - I can read his every desire, and catch him if he starts to wander, thinking of what may cum next... certainly not that useless peice of meat, that can be assured! Not until I've had My fill of making you writhe and squirm on My table, My little captured pet.

No comments: