Look Around My Blog:

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Whips and Chains


So a few people have asked Me: Why is your site called "House Of Chains," is it a house of many Dommes? My answer: I like seeing men in Chains. They just happen to look better to Me when they're immobilized and chained up like prisoners. I enjoy harnessing their lust for Me. I like watching them squirm... yet being unable to escape. In essence, I just adore Bondage. Mental bondage over dinner can be fun, but nothing compares to strong hard steel shackles, or leather cuffs bound together with thick metal chains, then locked into place. I may be petite, as this adorable picture shows, but I am fierce. Not to be reckoned with. Of course, you may try your luck at the recieving end of My whip, and feel its sting if you so dare. I will be here in the dungeon, waiting for you to fall ever so graciously into My carefully woven web. Come now, slave, don't be frightened....

No comments: